Fulfilled by: Challenger
j5create's USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter JUE120/JUE125 is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac/Windows/Linux computer via a simple USB port. The JUE120/JUE125 is perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed. The JUE120/JUE125 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed JUE120/JUE125 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE125 is officially hardware certified by Microsoft Windows 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows 8.1 RT platform.
- Quickly add an 10/100 Ethernet port over USB 2.0.
- USB 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible .
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS , Linux OS.
- Driver is not required on Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 platforms.
- Activity and Link LED indicators.
- USB: USB 2.0 A-Type Male connector.
- Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Female connector.
- Maximum Data: 100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex).
- Power Mode: BUS-Powered.
- IEEE: IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX.
- Device Dimension (Main Body): 48(W)X25(H)X15(D)mm.
- USB 2.0 Cable: Approximately 8 cm.
- Device Weight: Approximately 19g (including cable).
Only applicable when shopping in Challenger Retail Stores. This requires a salesperson's assistance.
Log in to enjoy member savings and earn rebates