Membership Terms & Conditions
WEF 1 November 2017, Hachi.tech membership has been integrated into an all-encompassing ValueClub membership programme. This merger is to provide our members with a seamless tech shopping experience both in-store and online — all via one membership.
ValueClub members can conveniently use their registered ValueClub ID to shop 24/7 online on Hachi.tech!
Important information about your ValueClub membership account
1. The $30 ValueClub administration fee is strictly non-refundable and membership is non-transferable. ValueClub is not responsible for any damages resulting from the action of transference and/or sharing of ValueClub membership by the membership owner's discretion.
2. ValueClub members enjoy membership discounts and/or benefits at Hachi.tech and all Challenger stores. You may log in to Hachi.tech with your registered ValueClub ID (NRIC/FIN/Passport) or email address. You are required to provide your NRIC/Passport/FIN/Email or scan your unique QR code via theValueClub app at the point of purchase to enjoy discounts at all Challenger stores.
3. ValueClub reserves the right to amend or withdraw any condition or ValueClub benefits without prior notice. The latest list of benefits can be found here.
4. ValueClub members earn V$0.01 rebate for every $1 spent in-store and online at Hachi.tech. Rebates awarded at Challenger stores will be rounded down to the nearest dollar on a per transaction basis. Rebates will not be awarded for membership fees, purchase of vouchers, gift cards and services such as delivery, extended warranty, product repair and theamount paid using rebates.
5. Rebates earned can be used to offset members' next purchase amount payable (after any discount and/or applicable coupons) at Hachi.tech.
6. Rebates may only be used by ValueClub members with an active ValueClub account
7. Rebates earned for refunded purchases/items will be deducted accordingly.
8. Rebates earned may not be transferred to any other ValueClub member and are not exchangeable for cash.
9. Rebates will be credited to your membership account within 1 week from the delivery date of your item(s).
10. A monthly ValueClub e-statement is sent to all our members containing the ValueClub membership expiry date and rebates balance. Please contact us here if you do not receive your ValueClub e-statement.
11. To continue enjoying your ValueClub privileges, we recommend that you renew your ValueClub membership before it expires. Members are allowed a grace period of 90 days from the date of membership expiry to retain your rebates under the condition that the membership is renewed within the grace period.
12. Rebates earned will expire and voided 2 years from thedate of issue or 90 days after the membership expires, whichever is earlier.
13. To update your particulars, simply log in to www.challenger.sg, www.hachi.tech or ValueClub app, under ‘Account’ section. Alternatively, you may inform us via phone at 6339 9008 or contact us here. It is the ValueClub member’s responsibility to ensure particulars are accurate and updated always. ValueClub member's data must be accurate and validated.
14. If there is a discrepancy on your rebates, please provide all your purchase transaction receipts for verification within 14 days of your purchase.
Hachi reserves the right to suspend or void the exchange if we deem the member's details as incomplete, outdated, incorrect or forged.