Membership Terms & Conditions
WEF 1 November 2017, Hachi.tech membership has been integrated into an all-encompassing ValueClub membership programme. This merger is to provide our members with a seamless tech shopping experience both in-store and online — all via one membership.
ValueClub members can conveniently use their registered ValueClub ID to shop 24/7 online on Hachi.tech!
Important information about your ValueClub membership
1. The S$30 ValueClub administration fee is strictly non-refundable
. ValueClub membership is a personal identity for Challenger and Hachi.tech, and cannot be transferred. Members of ValueClub are responsible to ensure that his/her account is not misused and/or otherwise shared. ValueClub is not responsible for any damages including data breach/loss resulting from the action of transference and/or sharing of ValueClub membership by the membership owner's discretion.
2. ValueClub members enjoy membership discounts and/or benefits at Hachi.tech and all Challenger stores. You may log in to Hachi.tech with your registered ValueClub ID (NRIC/FIN/Passport) or email address. You are required to provide your NRIC/Passport/FIN/Email or scan your unique QR code via the ValueClub app at the point of purchase to enjoy discounts at all Challenger stores.
3. ValueClub reserves the right to amend or withdraw any condition or ValueClub benefits without prior notice. The latest list of benefits can be found here.
4. ValueClub members earn V$0.01 rebate for every S$1 spent in-store and online at Hachi.tech. Rebates awarded at Challenger stores will be rounded down to the nearest dollar on a per transaction basis. Rebates will not be awarded for membership fees, purchase of vouchers, gift cards and services such as delivery, extended warranty, product repair and the amount paid using rebates.
5. Rebates earned can be used to offset members' next purchase amount payable (after any discount and/or applicable coupons) at Challenger stores or Hachi.tech.
6. Rebates may only be used by ValueClub members with an active ValueClub account
7. Rebates earned for refunded purchases/items will be deducted accordingly.
8. Rebates earned may not be transferred to any other ValueClub member and are not exchangeable for cash.
9. Rebates will be credited to your membership account within 1 week from the delivery date of your item(s).
10. A monthly ValueClub e-statement is sent to all our members containing the ValueClub membership expiry date and rebates balance. Please contact us here if you do not receive your ValueClub e-statement.
11. To continue enjoying your ValueClub privileges, we recommend that you renew your ValueClub membership before it expires. Members are allowed a grace period of 90 days from the date of membership expiry to retain your rebates under the condition that the membership is renewed within the grace period. W.E.F 1 August 2018, all records will be purged for expired membership that have not been renewed within 6 months.
12. WEF 1 April 2018, rebates earned and unutilised will expire in 1 year from the date of issue or 90 days after the membership expires, whichever is earlier.
13. To update your particulars, simply log in to www.challenger.sg, www.hachi.tech or ValueClub app, under ‘Account’ section. Alternatively, you may contact us here. It is the ValueClub member’s responsibility to ensure particulars are accurate and updated always. ValueClub member's data must be accurate and validated.
14. If there is a discrepancy on your rebates, please provide all your purchase transaction receipts for verification within 14 days of your purchase.
1. An associate member is able to receive rebates transferred to him/her but cannot donate or transfer his/her rebates.
2. An associate member is not eligible for the S$50 guaranteed member savings privilege.
3. Associate membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Each main member is entitled to sign up a maximum of 3 associate memberships.
5. Every S$1 spent by an associate member on items (excluding services including but not limited to delivery, extended warranty and product repair) purchased at retail or member’s price earns the main member V$0.01 rebate.
6. In order to continue enjoying your associate membership privileges, we recommend that you renew both the main and associate membership before it expires. When the main paying member renews his/her membership after 1 January 2019, the associate members under his/her allowance are eligible to renew at S$5 fee each. We offer a 60-day renewal grace period from the date of your membership expiry to retain any of your membership V$ rebate received from the main member. Your membership V$ rebate will be voided one(01) year from date of issue or after ninety(90) days from the main membership's expiry date.
7. In the event of V$ rebate discrepancy, please provide all your purchased transaction receipts for verification.
8. Please inform us here, if you wish to change your member particulars. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure member details are accurate and updated at all times.
9. Savings from any associate membership transaction will count towards the main member’s savings.
10. The corresponding rebate value will be deducted from the main member’s rebate balance in the event of a product refund (via purchase).
11. The main member shall be responsible for all usage of the associate membership under his/her account.
12. ValueClub communications, such as but not limited to exclusive news, promotions and monthly e-statement, will be sent to all associate members. You may update your subscription preferences at any time by logging into your member account.
13. Your associate membership(s) will expire with the main membership’s initial expiry date at the point of purchase
Hachi reserves the right to suspend or void the exchange if we deem the member's details as incomplete, outdated, incorrect or forged.