Fitbit Versa Smartwatch (Black - S & L Size Band Included)
Fulfilled by: Challenger
Classic wristbands (both small & large)
Sensors & Components
Optical heart rate monitor
Ambient light sensor
WiFi antenna (802.11 b/g/n)
NFC (in special editions)
Battery and Power
Fitbit Versa has a battery life of 4+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your watch every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Fitbit Versa is water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Versa in a hot tub or sauna. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The Fitbit Versa classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminum watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
- Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
Fitbit Versa syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 30 feet
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+. Check your device compatibility.
Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later and Windows 10 devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android and Windows devices. Music control via Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.