Fulfilled by: Fellowes
FREE Delivery by Fellowes from Monday-Friday between 9:00am to 5:00pm
Public Holidays: No Delivery
For any enquiries, please contact:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 6221 3811 (Extension 13)
Office Address: 37 Keppel Road, #04-10, Tanjong Pagar Distripark,
- Indoor air can have 5x as many pollutants as outdoor air.
- Pollen, dust and other allergens can float in the air inside your office for hours.
- Flu and cold viruses can live in the air for several hours.
Protect your employees from the air they breathe with Fellowes AeraMax Air Purifiers, which safely remove 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. The AeraMax Air Purifiers are also extremely effective at capturing the Influenza virus from indoor air (based on independent testing).
4-Stage Purification System
The Fellowes AeraMax Small Room Air Purifier uses a four-stage purification system to remove airborne particles.
1. The carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
2. The True HEPA filter safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke
3. The AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment provides built-in protection from the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mildew, and fungi on the True HEPA filter
4. PlasmaTRUE technology creates an ionized field to help safely remove airborne pollutants
Certified asthma & allergy friendly
The Fellowes AeraMax Air Purifiers are certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA). This certification is only awarded to air cleaning products that have scientifically demonstrated their contribution to the goals of allergen reduction. AAFA and Allergy Standard Limited (ASL) utilize stringent standards to identify only best-in-class products that are more suitable for those with asthma and allergies.
AHAM Certified - Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
Fellowes AeraMax Air Purifiers have been certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) with three Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers which indicate the volume of filtered air delivered by the air purifiers (measured in ft3/min). There are three CADR ratings: one for smoke, one for pollen and one for dust. The higher the number, the faster the air purifier filters the air.
- AeraSmart Sensor: Yes.
- Features: Aera+ Mode, AeraSmart Sensor and PlasmaTrue Technology.
- CADR Rating - Dust 65.
- CADR Rating - Pollen 75.
- CADR Rating - Smoke 68.
- Certification: asthma & allergy friendly, UL Listed, AHAM Certified and CARB Certified.
- Change Filter Light Indicator: Yes.
- Colour: White.
- Filter Change Type: Back Panel.
- Filter Type: Carbon/True HEPA with AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment.
- Item H x W x D (inches) 27.25 x 7.25 x 8.50.
- Item weight (lbs): 9.94.
- Units per Master Carton: 1.
- Material Type: Plastic.
- Model Number: AERAMAX DX5.
- PlasmaTrue Technology.
- 4 Stage Purification System: Yes.
- Room Size (Sq Ft) 100-200.
- Room Size Small Room.
- Warranty 3 Yr Limited.
Only applicable when shopping in Challenger Retail Stores. This requires a salesperson's assistance.
Log in to enjoy member savings and earn rebates